Shopping CartWhen shopping at delusciouscookies.com, products you select will remain in your shopping cart until they are either purchased or removed. Your cart is always accessible to you while you continue to shop by selecting the shopping cart icon, located on the upper right portion of your screen. Once in the shopping cart, the following options are available:
- Adjust the quantity of items
- Receive an estimate of hand delivery or shipping charges
- Leave the cart to continue shopping while retaining information already entered in your cart.
- Begin the checkout process
checkout and payment
After reviewing your purchase(s), please select the “proceed to checkout” button on the upper right portion of your screen. If you have already logged into your account, you will begin the payment process, beginning with being able to quickly confirm billing information and view your history of prior orders.
If you are not logged into your account, you may log in on the following page with your email address and password. If you have not yet created an account prior to checking out, you will be given the option to either checkout as a guest or register. When you register, you will be able to save your billing address and multiple shipping addresses, review prior orders and track orders in process.
gift card redemption
If you purchased an eGift card or received one as a gift, please enter the gift card number when checking out; this will be in lieu of credit card information. You will be able to manage your eGift balance online and redeem for products at any time. Cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. You can also pay with your eGift card.
Same order for multiple recipients
Looking to ship the same order to multiple recipients at different addresses via FedEx or hand delivery?
There are two ways of doing this: online or via email.
Instructions for online ordering:
- When in the shopping cart, select the quantity of a particular dozen that you would like to purchase (for example 8 of the classic squares, the classic dozen in a woodgrain box)
- At checkout, when prompted, include the shipping address for each of the 8 dozen
Instructions for emailed orders:
- Specify which dozen you would like to order and include your gift message. Please note whether the message will be the same or different for each recipient
- Include your contact information (name, phone number, email address) so we may contact you for billing information
- For orders that will be shipped via FedEx, please complete the FedEx Multiple Order Template and attach it to your email. For orders that will be hand delivered, please complete the Hand Delivery Multiple Order Template and attach it to your email. If you are using both methods of delivery, please complete both templates.
If you prefer to speak with a cookie concierge to place your order, please call us at 323.460.2370 and it would be our pleasure to assist you.
order confirmation emails
After placing and purchasing your order, you will receive an email confirmation with the details. If you do not receive an email shortly after placing your order, please contact us. It is possible your order was not properly finalized and did not go through.
changing or cancelling your order
Once your online order has been placed and confirmed, our system will not allow you to cancel or make any changes to your order. If you need to make changes to an order after it has been placed, but before it has shipped, please call us at 323.460.2370, and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
If your order has already shipped or is out for delivery, you will not be able to cancel your order. If it is in transit and you need to change the delivery or shipping address, we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
For reasons of food safety and perishability, we do not accept returns or exchanges on any food items.