Cookies & Milk Cocktail? Don't Mind If I Do!
Though cookies can be the most classic and simplest of dessert pleasures, sometimes it feels that if you’ve seen one cookie, you’ve seen them all - round, flat and sweet. Don’t let forgone conclusions of cookies and their simple natural color the way you serve them - amp your presentation up a notch with Cookie & Milk Cocktails! We’ve provided a step-by-step tutorial for you below.
What you will need:
Round or shaped cookie cutter
Honey or Corn Syrup
Cocktail Glasses (Here I used champagne coupes, but you can use anything from a wine glass to a martini glass)
1. Pour your honey or corn syrup onto a plate, making sure the diameter of it is larger than your cocktail glass.
2. Pour out your sprinkles into the a bowl larger than your cocktail glass. The package I used already came in a bowl bigger than my cocktail glass.
3. Dip your cocktail glass into the honey or corn syrup, making sure all the edges are well coated. Then dip the glass into the sprinkles, making sure the sprinkles cover all edges of the glass.
4. Fill the cocktail glass with milk.
5. Take your cookie cutter and cut into each cookie.
6. With a sharp knife. cut a slit into the cookie up to the center point.
7. Slide the cookie onto the side of the cocktail glass. That’s it! You’re done!